My work has appeared in the following publications:
- Co-Editor and contributor: How Do I Begin? A Hmong American Literary Anthology. Hmong American Writer' Circle. Heyday, 2011.
- Contributor: 187 Reasons Mexicanos Can't Cross the Border, Undocuments 1971-2007. Juan Felipe Herrera. City Lights, 2007.
- no te quedes and Nopales, a Mexican Lynching, No. 39. The Boiler Journal: Winter 2018
- A Theft from the Liminal. Queen Mob's Teahouse: December 2017.
- The Axolotl Speaks and On Being Born. Tinderbox Poetry Journal: Volume 4 Issue 3. June 2017.
- In the Redaction of the Fake 45th. Tropics of Meta. May 2017.
- Nobody told the morning to arrive. Triquarterly Issue 151. January 2017.
- Fragments of Home and Migas. El Tecolote Newspaper. Gentromancer: A collaborative art/poetry initiative with visual artist Josue Rojas. September 2015.
- Pete Seeger Sings "Deportee (Plane Wreck at Los Gatos" Above the Hudson River Valley. Prairie Schooner. Summer 2016: Volume 90 Number 2.
- In Seach of Basquiat, Juan Doe Rides with Death. ToeGood Poetry Journal. December 2014.
- Lemon Cura. I Have a Dream - 50 Years of Change (art and poetry in celebration of Martin Luther King, Jr.). El Taller Latino Americano. August 2013.
- A Group of Children Evade Summer. The Harlem Salon. July 2013.